PORTUGAL BUSINESS VISA
Each candidate, including kids/newborn children, needs to present his/her Schengen visa application face to face and by arrangement just on their arrangement date, which should be reserved on the web (see Schedule an Appointment) by the candidate.
Candidates, who mean to go for business purposes, for example visiting a business/organization to have gatherings, to make business bargains, to select, to prepare or other business related exercises can apply as Business.
Each Business visa application must be affirmed by a greeting letter from a business/organization situated in Portugal, if not, candidate should apply as Tourist.
Concerning meeting/class/workshop the accompanying candidates can likewise apply for a Business visa:
- Candidates representatives going to go to a gathering/course/workshop composed by their organization or another organization legitimately identified with their organization
- Applicants-representatives going to be effectively associated with a gathering/class/workshop
- Students going to go to a meeting/course/workshop identified with their investigations
Employer letter needs to confirm clearly the purpose of attending the conference/seminar/workshop, if not, applicant will need to apply as Tourist.
Candidate should at any rate meet the accompanying measures so as to be qualified to present a Schengen visa application:
- holding a valid passport/travel document
- holding a substantial UK habitation grant. In the event that candidate holds a short stay visa for the UK, a C type visa (see model here), at that point candidate can likewise apply for a Schengen visa; anyway the base handling time might be significantly longer than the customary fourteen days least preparing time
- applying for a short stay visa: Tourist (counting Minors), Visitor Family/Friends, Business, EEA/EU and Swiss national relative or Airport Transit